Family Education and Consulting
Perspective for care-givers…from care-givers
Coming Home is committed to educating others on the importance of creating and maintaining a personal health record for their families and loved ones.
The role of a caregiver has pushed its way to the forefront of health and wellness for patients and families who live with a chronic illness or disability. The healthcare community, hospitals, nursing agencies, and doctor’s offices can no longer be expected to entirely manage the health and wellness of their patients. Families should no longer leave their healthcare decisions solely to their doctors.
All parties are realizing the importance of active caregiver participation in the healthcare process and families should be working to establish positive partnerships with those in their circle of care.
We offer in-services, lunch and learn training, and one hour workshops.
Our presentations help you to:
- Empathize – Help you to see a families perspective regarding living with a chronic illness and In- home health care. With this perspective, you can improve relationships with your patients and their families
- Enhance Service – You can identify families struggling with information management issues and help them. While helping you to improve services, we can offer you additional insights to help you reduce “nurse turnover” and stress management
- Inform Others – Make people aware of a potential resource for patients and their caregivers. Besides your own company, you may know professional organizations with wellness programs that are committed to helping their employees. Make them aware of our products and services and they will be better served
We offer training for patients, families and caregivers.
Our presentations offer new insights from a family perspective highlighting:
- the importance of organizing and maintaining Personal Health Records (PHR)
- ways to balance the illness and your family life
Contact Us to schedule your next in-service training or workshop today!