Understanding where to begin when dealing with a chronic or terminal illness can be very challenging. We often hear from loved ones, families, patients, and caregivers about how overwhelming it is to keep track of all of their medical information. When they receive the Coming Home Medical Organizer they love the fact that it gives them a starting point. We have created the Medical Organizer to help them:
- Organize – when people are organized their stress level will decrease and they will have more confidence and peace of mind
- Plan – proactively plan for the health needs of their loved ones
- Manage – as they manage their information they will better control the patient’s healthcare needs
The Medical Organizer has:
- A convenient 1” binder
- Eight two-sided color pocket tabs
- Coming Home’s 18 unique forms; each designed to be used independently
- A CD containing all of the Coming Home forms; which can be installed and customized as needed
The Healing Journey – A Healing Journal for Families
You or someone you know may be dealing with a chronic illness or a terminal diagnosis. The healing process is one that takes time and reflection. It can be an emotional rollercoaster of feelings, emotions, and stages of grief. Each page contains questions for you to consider and a related scripture passage.
The Healing Journey is broken down into 3 sections:
- The View – the view before the diagnosis
- The Journey – what happens when tragedy strikes
- The Love – how has God healed your heart along the way
The journal will take the writer on a journey of healing, restoration, and hope that only God can give.