Coming Home Medical Organizer
Are you the parent of a child with a special need or the caregiver of a loved one with a chronic illness or disability? If so, this is a must have for you to help you get a handle on the illness and get control of your health information. Understanding where to begin when dealing with a chronic illness or a life changing disability can be very challenging. Our Medical Organizer is a starting point for you as you begin to organize, plan, and manage your loved one’s health information.
The Medical Organizer contains 18 forms, 8 double sided colored tab folders, a clear zipper pocket, and a clear plastic sleeve to hold business cards, appointment cards, and pharmacy cards.
The Coming Home Medical Organizer will help you…
- Organize your health information to help reduce stress and give you peace of mind
- Manage the medical care, emergencies, transition of care, and day to day care
- Feel empowered to make informed decisions on your loved one’s behalf
- Increase your confidence as you feel more competent and secure in managing their care
- Discover your ability to survive and thrive as you create a new normal for your life
Organizer (Download) (not Mac Compatible)
Now available! Our Coming Home Medical Organizer CD is now available as a download. This will allow you to type your health information into each form, save it, and print extra copies. This unique download is:
- Customizable – The unique feature to the “Coming Home Medical Organizer download” is that it expands with you. As you fill in your personal information it will expand to your personal needs. Each form will be specific to you and your family’s health needs.
- Flexible – Directly type your health information into each form. You can also just print the PDF version documents and then hand-write your information.
- Portable – Make as many copies of each form as you would like. Print extra copies of completed forms to take with you when meeting new doctors, specialists, or other medical team members. Organize your completed Coming Home forms into your own 3 ring binder. Continue to add medical information and update as needed.
- Multiple Formats – The CD inlcudes 18 forms in word format, PDF format, and A4 format
NOTE: This is a downloadable version of our CD. Due to the nature of this product there are no returns or refunds. All sales are final.
This word document format is for your personal use only. It cannot be copied, shared, reproduced or distributed to others in any way or by any means without Coming Home, LLC written prior permission
Organizer (CD Version)
If you are a DIY “Do It Yourself” extradinaire then the Coming Home Medical Organizer CD is just for you!
The CD includes all 18 forms in word format, PDF format, and A4 format. It also comes with a tutorial on how to install the forms on your computer and steps to type, print, and update your information as needed.
The CD will allow you to type your health information into each form, save it, and print extra copies.
The Coming Home CD is for your personal use only. It cannot be copied, shared, reproduced or distributed to others in any way or by any means without Coming Home, LLC written prior permission
The Healing Journal
You or someone you know may be dealing with a chronic illness, an unexpected medical crisis or a life altering disability. These life changeing moments can take you on an emotional rollercoaster of feelings, emotions, and various stages of grief. If you find yourself trying to make sense of it all then this journal is for you!
It is uniquely designed to help you walk through these difficult life changes. The guided format enables you to express your thoughts and emotions in a way that takes your experiences and creates a story. Your story becomes your victory cry of going through the fire. Each page contains questions for you to consider and a related scripture passage for you to reflect on.
What makes this journal unique is the perspective you gain from it…The journal is broken down into 3 sections:
- The View – the view before the diagnosis
- The Journey – what happens when tragedy strikes
- The Love – how has God healed your heart along the way
Each section will guide you through the lens of seeing what your life was like before things happened, what your life was like in the crisis of the moment, and then what your life is like now after the experience.
Prepare for a healing to take place inside where you heart begins to heal as your mind begins to put the pieces together. You will find beauty among the ashes. You will experience strength and courage to endure. But most of all you will feel the gentle whisper of grace that says to you “your life is worth living”.
Coming Home 5 Plus 5 Bundle
This bundle is a great resource for any support group, care ministry, or organization wanting to provide tools that both “Help” and “Heal” those who walk the journey of illness or disability.
The “5 plus 5” bundle includes:
- (5) Coming Home Medical Organizers
- (5) CD’s complete with 18 forms in word format, PDF file format, and A4 file format
- (5) The Healing Journey journals.